EZWM -Leading the way to faster ROI
Worker Productivity 10-30%
Pick Time 40-70%
Training Time 90%
Pick Accuracy to 99.99%
The Powerful innovation that’s simplifying the warehouse operation
Find Out Now
Seeing is Believing
Schedule a Live Demo. If you believe it let us prove it with POC at a low cost. Let the data speak for itself.
Why choose EZWM?
EZWM –Easy warehouse management solutions
What is EZWM?
EZWM is a warehouse management solution by Almasons. It integrates with SAP, taking the place of the native SAP application. EZWM gives SAP clients a choice to have WM system in SAP without having to activate SAP WM or EWM. It also provides information on every activity performed by every operator. It is eyes-free and hands-free, thus provides increased productivity and safety. Just as the name suggests, it makes tasks easier and is designed for rapid installation and quick adoption and is much more intuitive for users than current available standard solutions.
- EZWM measures how the staff is performing against engineered labor standards
- It can track and trace across every activity in real-time and provide detailed feedback to operators on their performance
- It is ideal to forecast and plan labor by day, shift, activity, operation, and zone
- It optimizes workflow to complete tasks most efficiently with on-demand help
- It can send alerts to different groups when an exception occurs
- It can keep track of labor utilization by the process including idle time, pick time, travel time, break time, shorts, and exceptions
- EZWM switches between online and offline modes without affecting operator performance
- Sign-in process is quick (max. 3 mins) and is valid full day or till sign-out
- It is purpose-built and best for all types of warehouses and is an investment for 12 to 15 years
- It is ready to deploy, plug-and-play, and doesn’t require on-site blueprinting nor interaction
- The entire solution can be deployed remotely within one-week of on-site training and go-live support (80% remote, 20% on-site)
- EZWM is a Screen-free operation
- Low maintenance, Configuration driven approach
- Supports all WM processes